Monday, September 30, 2013

Celebration Time

It's celebration time this week!  



As a quick aside...I've been away from my blog in recent months as our family settles into our new home, and unfortunately my grandmother passed away recently.  Our lives will never be the same, and it's been difficult for me to accept and adjust to her passing.  I hope to return to blogging as soon as possible, and have so many great ideas and projects to share so bear with me please. 




In the meantime, we have TWO exciting milestones to celebrate this week! 




The main celebration will be taking place on our Facebook Page so be sure you check in at least once a day to make sure you don't miss any of the excitement.  

Our first milestone....October 2nd 2013 will mark my 2-Year Etsyversary!!!!!!  

Two years ago my shop, The Joyful Princess Boutique, opened it's "virtual doors" with the goal to spread as much joy to others as we possibly could.  The shop has given me a tremendous amount of joy myself and I am so glad that I took the plunge two years ago.  

Our second milestone....we reached 300 Facebook Fans!!!!!!




Our last giveaway brought some new fans to our page and we reached an amazing 300 Facebook Fans!  We really do appreciate each and every one of our fans and we are so glad to have your support!  




So please make sure that you join us here on the blog this week for a really amazing giveaway, and on our Facebook Page for other fun and special offers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews