Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer of No Pants Sewing Challenge Results and Exciting New Challenge, Kids Clothes Week!

The results of The Summer of No Pants Sewing Challenge are in and....




I didn't win any of the prizes BUT I feel like a winner because I accomplished something that I always wanted to do but never had the courage to try, sewing for myself.  

You can read more about the winners and the honorable mentions here at the Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! blog

I want to thank all of you for support and votes, I appreciated you coming on the journey with me!  

I'm looking forward to The Summer of No Pants 2014 Challenge, and in the mean time will be learning a lot so I can hopefully come out with a prize of some sort!  

Next on my list of "sewing challenges" is "Kids Clothes Week, The Summer Challenge", also known as "KCW".  




This challenge starts next week Monday, and in the end Hailey should have some lovely new summer clothes!  The challenge is to spend at least an hour of every day working on sewing children's clothes for seven days.  

I'm excited to join in the fun because the last season was the first I had learned of KCW and I missed out on joining in on the fun.  

Tune in next week to see what I'll be working on for my KCW challenge! 

And, if you sew there is still time to sign up and join in the fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews