Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Featured Shop of the Month Series

As an owner of a handmade shop I love supporting other great handmade shops.  Since I've gone back to blogging I wanted to make sure that I share other great handmade shops with my readers, so I've come up with the "Featured Shop of the Month" series.  





Every month I will share a great handmade shop with you all.  You will learn about the shop and shop owner, see a few of the items from the shop, and if the shop owner would like, a special offer or giveaway will be available.

I'll be sharing the "July Featured Shop of the Month" with you all tomorrow!  

If you have a handmade shop and would like a chance to have your shop be the "Featured Shop of the Month" you can submit your information via this form, we will always be looking for new shops to feature!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews