Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week One Summer of No Pants Challenge Voting is On!!!!

Week One Summer of No Pants Challenge voting has begun!  




I shared the exciting news with you all yesterday about how I'm taking my pants off this month and joining in on my first ever sewing challenge.  If you missed that post you can catch up here.  Well today you can help me win the challenge by voting for my week one entry!  




I would love your support and would greatly appreciate your vote!  To cast your vote you will need to Repin this Pin on Pinterest.  You could Like it as well if you want, but only the Repin's will count as votes.  



I'll keep you all posted on how I'm doing, there are a total of four weeks in the challenge, so there will be three more entries to follow this one.  I would love to win, the prizes are awesome for anyone who is addicted to sewing, patterns, and fabric (such as myself), but I have to be honest, I feel like I've already won since this challenge really was a personal challenge of sorts.  

I'm already working on my entry for week two....think polka dots!  

Thank you all for taking the time to support me in this adventure and for joining in the fun and excitement!  I appreciate you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews