Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Summer Of No Pants 2013 Wrap Up and Last Minute Voting

We're finally getting settled in our new home, and getting our Internet connection to cooperate was much harder then expected. 
 



We were blessed with a smooth move and we are enjoying our new adventure.  I did miss my blog and shop though and I'm so glad to be back!  

It will take me a little while longer to get my new sewing and crafting room organized and operational but soon I'll be able to share more craft tutorials and my first sewing tutorial with you all!  

In all of the excitement The Summer Of No Pants Sewing Challenge wrapped up.  Tomorrow is the last day to cast votes for the submissions and the winners will be announced on or around July 1st.  




I loved taking part in this sewing challenge and hope that there is a Summer of No Pants Challenge 2014.  I learned so much and I really enjoyed sharing my projects with you all.  

If you enjoyed my projects as well you can show your support by casting your votes for my projects.  To do so, simply Repin to vote on Pinterest.  



Each of my submissions can be voted for, so feel free to vote for your favorite or all four if you wish.  

To vote for my first submission, my take on the Sis Boom Meghan Peasant Dress, please Repin this Pin.  



To vote for my second submission, my take on The Simply Lovely Dress, please Repin this Pin





To vote for my third submission, my Tiffany Blue Chevron Maxi Skirt, please Repin this Pin



To vote for my fourth and final submission, my Sis Boom Color Pop Elastic Waist Skirt, please Repin this Pin.  




Thank you again for joining me on this adventure, for all of your support, and for your votes, I really appreciate it!  




And for all of those that were contemplating sewing for themselves I hope that my Summer of No Pants Sewing adventures inspired you to give it a try!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews