Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Of No Pants Challenge Week Two Voting Is On!!!

Week Two Summer Of No Pants Challenge voting has begun!


I shared my second dress for the Summer of No Pants Challenge with you yesterday.  If you missed that post you can catch up here

Today you can help me win the challenge by casting your vote for my week two entry! 




I love and appreciate all of the support my readers, fans, friends, and family have given me during this challenge.  I am having a lot of fun and have been learning so many new sewing skills and techniques! 

If you would like to cast your vote for my second entry in the contest you will need to Repin this Pin on Pinterest.  You could like it as well if you desire, but only the Repin's will count as votes.  Thank you so much for taking the time to vote for me I greatly appreciate the support! 




Last week I ended up with 13 Repins which is amazing!  Honestly, I feel like I've already won because I've accomplished two dresses for myself and have gained the confidence to sew more!  

There are two more weeks left in the challenge, so two more entries to follow this one.  I think the next project will use Chevron fabric for the FIRST TIME!....Dare I???????  




Thank you all for taking the time to support me in this adventure and for joining in the fun and excitement!  I appreciate you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews