Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Of No Pants Challenge Week Three Voting Is On!!!

Time flies when you are having fun sewing and preparing for a big move!  



Week three of voting in The Summer Of No Pants Challenge has begun!  



And...since we are moving next week I'm feverishly working on my fourth and final project so that I can submit it no later than Monday, before our moving adventure kicks into high gear.  But, that is another story...back to the voting...

I shared my third entry, a fun Tiffany Blue Chevron Maxi Skirt with you all yesterday.  If you missed the story behind the skirt you can catch up here.  

Today you can help me win the challenge by casting your vote for my week three entry!  




If you would like to cast your vote for my third entry in the contest you will need to Repin this Pin on Pinterest.  You could like it as well if you desire, but only the Repin's will count as votes.  




Thank you all so much for supporting me in this fun sewing adventure and for taking the time to vote for me, I really appreciate the support!  

For me this was a personal challenge and I am learning so much along the way, as well as being able to sew for me, something I've always wanted to do.  So, although it would be amazing to win some of the great prizes up for grabs, in truth, I've already won!  

Now, back to working on that final project!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews