Friday, June 28, 2013

Crafty Friday ~ Linking up with Everything Etsy's Crafty Girl Linky Party

Happy Friday!  

It's always fun to check out some great craft tutorials right?...especially before the weekend!




One of my favorite blogs, Everything Etsy, has started a Friday Linky Party recently entitled "Crafty Girl Linky Party". 




We are getting settled and it may be a week or two before I can post another craft tutorial (and I have a sewing tutorial idea in the works too) so I thought it would be a great idea to Link up with the party at Everything Etsy and share the party with you all to give you some great DIY craft ideas!  

I'm linking up my DIY "Create Chevron Inspiration Cork Board" Tutorial. 




You can see the original post here if you missed it.  And, when you have a chance be sure to check out all of the other great crafts being linked up to the Everything Etsy Crafty Girl Linky Party today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews