Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday on Etsy

In working on fine-tuning my blog I am striving to post more and will be trying out some different "themes" and ideas over the next couple weeks. I hope you will take this journey with me and let me know what you think!

On Wednesdays I will be creating Etsy Treasuries with various themes to share with my readers. Here is the first installment, enJOY!

I took a moment to discover what my fellow It's a Madcap Life on Etsy team members had to offer to the Madcap Kids out there today.  I came up with some great finds and would love to share them with you!  From vintage games to handmade clothing....

'Madcap Kids' by TheJoyfulPrincess



2 KIDS Coloring Crayon Rings...

$13.00

Original Monkey Animal Paint...

$35.00

Summer yellow blouse top flo...

$33.00

Vintage 1983 SCAVENGER HUNT ...

$14.99

Classic Sandwich Cookie Oreo...

$6.25

Vintage Xylaphone Fisher Pri...

$15.00

I'm The Princess Childre...

$20.00

Reusable Snack Bag Zipper Cl...

$7.00

Girls pink scarf ''F...

$22.00

On Sale Vintage Piggy Bank

$11.20

SALE Tie Dye Kids Tee - Suns...

$13.00

Vintage Chunky Wood Toy Baby...

$15.00

Silhouette portrait in blue ...

$67.00

Family BINGO

$15.00

Vintage white kid skinned gl...

$10.99

Blue Blanket and Pillow Set ...

$59.95

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


So many great finds for kids on Etsy, what do you think? Any ideas for a theme for the next Wonderful Wednesday on Etsy post?

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog layout. Thanks for including my piggy bank in your treasury. See ya around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Judy, I truly appreciate it! Your piggy bank is very cute! My daughter has a "doggie bank", she calls him "Rushu" although his name tag reads "Rufus". I hope your little piggy finds a great home soon!

      Delete

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews