Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

I must admit, as of late, we have been battling some not so friendly "bugs"...okay, I'll just say it...GERMS...in our house.  They don't want to leave, they have overstayed their welcome, and they are driving my O.C.D. self crazy!  With that said, I think a little "Wacky Wednesday" (with the help of Pinterest and Hailey, my nearly 3 year old daughter) fun is in order, maybe a good laugh will scare them off so that I can return to my normal duties...let's try it out!  If nothing else, I hope this brings joy to a few readers today! Let's give it a go....
Everyday would be "Wacky" if Hailey were to take up a career in exterior design!  Here is her "blueprint" for her first customer.....



Remember our dear friend "Captian Kangaroo" and all of his early morning antics?  I loved that show, now I know why he retired...he was up against this up and coming "Wacky Captain", now it all makes sense right?....


After earning such rave reviews for her exterior design Hailey took up interior designing as well!

She found a use for latex gloves in our house, usually utilized for doggie ear cleainings, but so much more pleasing to the eye this way!...



...And she even found use for the plethora of tables we had laying around the house, kindly taking heed of my favorite color!  Perhaps we should invest in some vases and ladders at this point?...





I don't know about you, but I feel "Wacky" now!  Perphaps I've been "Wacky" for a while now, but nevertheless, I think I've done my best to bring joy to you today, and hope that the joy scares away the "bugs" A.K.A. "germs"!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am soo loving that last picture with all the purple! What a wonderful and creative idea for a desk area! Thank you for sharing some joy and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews