Friday, November 25, 2011

Wal-Mow Me Over

Never before have I ventured out into the oblivion of Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday shopping, but I decided to try it last night.  A certain little one has a lot on her list for Santa this year and I thought it would be a good idea to help the ol' guy out last night.  Three of her wishes were in the adds yesterday morning, two at Walmart, one at Target.  Cut to 9:30 last night~

I get to Walmart, which is situated a top a large hill (we live in Florida, so when I say it is large it is REALLY big) so you can't really see what is going on in the parking lot.  I get to the top of the hill ready to find my two things by 10PM and get in line, and low and behold it is a gridlocked parking lot.  Walmart's are  notorious for having huge parking lots but this one was pouring over onto the sides of the hill, the curbs, the side streets, etc.. I knew in an instant I was not going to park and I was not going in there.  You would think that would be an easy fix right, drive away and go home, NOOOOOO there are Ebanezer Scrooges already out there blaring on their horns and screaming at people to get out of the way.  Where is the Holiday spirit people?  In an instant Walmart became Wal-Mow Me Over!

...and I didn't even attempt Target. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I ate so much, I just had NO energy to go out after Thanksgiving! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I think I will heed that advice next year. It was a mad house, not worth it really either because the next day I got all of the things I was looking for at the sale price anyway. Lesson learned! Looking forward to eating a lot come Christmas myself LOL.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews