Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Ultimate To Be Thankful For

     Like many, I am thankful for a great many things on this day, and everyday.  At the top of my list are my family (furry ones included) and friends, but the list is a long one.  Over the past year especially I have been reminded time and again how blessed I am and I have so many things to look forward to as a result of that reflection.  Everything I set out to do and have done in that time was inspired by my love and dedication to my "Ultimate To Be Thankful For", my daughter, Hailey.

    
     Hailey will be three years old on April 2nd and it seems that time has flown by.  She is a very gifted child and amazes me everyday. At times, she amazes me by the things I wish she wouldn't do, but even those things are welcomed.  She has brought such joy to my life and to the lives of others and for that I am truly thankful.  It is sometimes tempting to forget how blessed we all are because of the nature of life, but we should remember to be thankful each and everyday, not simply once a year.
My  "Ultimate To Be Thankful For" inspires me to be the best mom, daughter, friend, fiance, and human being that I can be on a daily basis.  Because of that I have been able to grow as a person and find happiness as well as embark on a new business venture.

     I do not know what the future will bring, but I do know that I am thankful for the present on this day and everyday. Now ask yourself, are you?

2 comments:

  1. Hello! What a beautiful photo! Your little girl is so beautiful! No truer words than our children being the "Ultimate to be Thankful For!" My daughter has been from the moment she was born and today she is 23 and my very best friend (and co-mom of our five Siberian Huskies)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I certainly hope that Hailey is my best friend at 23 and for years after that. It is awesome that the two of you are so close. She is blessed to have a mom that is doing such wonderful things for a breed that is near and dear to so many hearts. And the "Sibes" are blessed to have both of you!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, thank you for taking the time to leave one for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews